Bruce McLaren Trust Supporters’ Club
As a member of the Trust you will receive:
- Bruce McLaren Trust Newsletters
- Invitations to special events & functions
- Priority notification of special releases
- 10% discount on selected Trust Merchandise
- Special privileges
- Discounts from approved retailers
- Entry in the yearly draws for rides in the M8A
The trust is a voluntary organisation with Registered Charitable status. Its funding comes from Member’s subscriptions, donations, admission fees, merchandise sales, special sponsorships and grants. Your subscription will provide support for projects such as the maintenance of the archives and memorabilia, restoration of McLaren Cars owned by the Trust and development of the Education programs.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote the memory of Bruce McLaren in perpetuity.
- To own, restore and display cars constructed or associated with
Bruce McLaren and his team.
- To collect, archive and display Bruce McLaren related motor racing history and memorabilia
- To support the preservation of motor racing history and heritage
in New Zealand, linking the past, the present and the future.
- To promote and administer the Bruce McLaren Trust Supporters Club and the Bruce McLaren Trust Premier Club.
- To support the Bruce McLaren Intermediate School and other schools where possible, in their endeavour to educate young people about the achievements of an outstanding example and mentor in Bruce McLaren
- To support endeavours promoting driving skills and road safety in New Zealand.
If you wish to include a donation, please click Here and add to your cart.
A Membership Brochure with background information and Subscription form is available.