Shipping, Delivery and Payment Policy
HOW TO SHOP
To place an order, select the item and click the ADD button to place it in your shopping basket.
To submit your order, select VIEW, choose your delivery option and submit. You will need to register before placing your first order. This is to ensure your credit card details are submitted to the secure server (SSL). Once registered, you simply need to enter your login ID and password to place an order.
On placing an order successfully, the customer will receive an email with the details of the order.
- Shipping & Handling charges are based on the weight and size of the items ordered an NZ Post.
- Shipping and handling costs are added to the shopping cart during checkout and shown BEFORE final payment is required.
- Allow 3 - 7 days for Delivery of your item within New Zealand, most International customers should receive their goods within 10 working days. Goods are sent via standard post in New Zealand or Economy Air for overseas purchases (NZPost).
- Customers are informed by email that products are being processed and when shipped.
- Customers can see the status of processing by logging on and checking their account information.
- New customers cheques/credit cards will need to clear before goods are sent.
- Extended delays possible if supplier is out of stock of an item - customers will be notified if this is the case.
Cardholder statements and payment records will indicate payment made to BRUCE McLAREN TRUST.
Transactions are conducted via DPS Secure Payment system.
Prices are in New Zealand dollars and GST inclusive. Local orders include 15% tax (GST), whereas international orders are GST exempt. This is shown on final checkout. All transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars.
Refunds are available on faulty products 30 days from purchase. Product must be in original condition, and include packaging, accessories and instructions for a refund.
No refund is given if the customer is returning the product due to a change of mind. Customers have 7 days from date of receipt of delivery to contact the Bruce McLAREN Trust, if there is a shipping mistake or damage from delivery.
Please note that any costs associated with returning your product is your responsibility unless your goods arrived damaged or is faulty.
Please return goods for exchange or credit to:
Bruce McLaren Trust
PO Box 109 050
The Cardholder's Credit Card will be credited for any refunds. No cash refunds are given.
Please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with notification of your cancellation within 24 hours of placing an order. We will put the order on hold and respond to you by phone, fax or email to acknowledge receipt of the cancellation.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package arrives in your country. Bruce McLaren Trust does not collect duties and taxes. These charges must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For further information on your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.