Aims & Objectives
- To operate as a charitable trust
- To perpetuate the memory of Bruce McLaren, his team and associated drivers through education, sporting, business and community opportunities by promoting their achievements which established and enhanced New Zealandís reputation as a force in world motorsport and racing car design.
- To preserve and promote motoring history and its related heritage in New Zealand.
- To actively assist where possible with education - from the heritage, driving skills and safety aspect and to support communities and councils wherever possible within these realms.
- To support and assist the Bruce McLaren Intermediate School and other schools wherever possible.
- To work towards and assist with the formation of a permanent memorial to Bruce McLaren.
- To be the guardian and curator of motorsport memorabilia such as:
- Films and videos
- McLaren memorabilia in general
- McLaren cars and/or other associated vehicles, these items to be used for the benefit of all New Zealanders
- To assist, coordinate and promote restoration of McLaren cars
- To liaise with McLaren International Ltd.
- To liaise with local and international motoring groups, historic car associations and clubs.